Teacher Study Guide for If I Should Speak (eBook)
Teacher study guide for the novel If I Should Speak by Umm Zakiyyah for use in middle schools, high schools, and English language learning classrooms worldwide.
Book Size: 8.5″ x 11″
Page Count: 114
Paperback available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Bertram’s, and other bookstores (online and retailers). Request if not in stock.
Purchase eBook below (pdf format only)
Study guide includes:
- Key curriculum connections
- Islamic integrated activities
- Critical thinking and reading comprehension
- Internet research and projects
- Multicultural, racial, and religious themes
- Vocabulary and quizzes
- Writing assignments: essay, short story, and journal
- Teen and young adult reading levels