Umm Zakiyyah is the internationally acclaimed author of the If I Should Speak trilogy and has published nearly twenty books, including novels, self-help, and essay collections. Her work is used in schools and universities in the United States and abroad. She holds a bachelor’s in elementary education, a master’s in English language learning, and has over fifteen years of experience teaching writing.
Want to write but don’t know where to begin?
Started writing but can’t seem to finish?
Unsure about the quality of what you’ve written so far?
Ready to publish but don’t know how?
Have a story or book idea and want to know how to turn it into a bestseller?
Want to write for self-healing?
For years, I’ve been working privately with prospective writers. My clients have included professional athletes, life coaches, and entertainers. Previously, this was an exclusive program that wasn’t open to the public. Now, for the first time, I am offering this one-on-one mentorship, but only for a limited time—and only for a small group of prospective writers.
Mentorship includes phone, email, and/or video chats with Umm Zakiyyah offering:
- Customized guidelines to meet your writing goal
- Feedback on excerpts of your writing
- Best practices for your genre
- Advice on getting published
- In depth step-by-step consulting from draft to publication for month-to-month program clients
- A testimonial published by Umm Zakiyyah to help promote your work (for select clients)
Normally, this one-on-one mentorship would cost thousands of dollars, but I’m offering it at a deeply discounted rate. Only ten spots are available. This offer is only for a limited time.
- Contact Number (including area code)
- Location (city, state, country)
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, your writing, what you hope to learn and achieve as a mentee, and why you believe you should be selected as one of the ten (10) participants in this mentorship program.